12.12.2008

Year End Thank You

Dear Fellow Book Club Ladies,

I almost called you book clubbers - but that sounded too violent. I wanted to take a moment of our time tonight to thank you for making my book club dreams come true. You have been true friends indeed to read, and read and read - and come each month to share the thoughts only you could share. Consider if you have read the books on our little list - you have read eight books (not including books 1, 2, and 3 of twilight!). Now I know some of us read many more and some maybe read less - but read we did - some very good books, from Austen's Captain Wentworth to Turner's Captian Elliott, from Twain's Joan to Bronte's Jane - let's not forget Meyer's Edward and Bella -

Don't worry, I don't have quiz, and sorry, I don't have a prize. But if you are here - then perhaps you think a little like me, that reading is usually it's own reward. So what I do have is a sincere thank you and word of congratulations on a year well read. Love, your fearless leader, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment