9.24.2009

Meeting Wrap-Up

Thanks to everyone who came tonight including Amy who gave the author into and Tara who brought yummy treats & everyone's great comments. Our book for next month will be Little Women by Louisa Alcott. (I made this switch for a few reasons, one being that "I am a mother" by Jane Clayson is 15.95 @ DB). I like having books we can get at the libary or borrow. If I pick up a copy of Clayson's book - I will pass it around, so let me know if you are interested.

Our next meeting is October 22nd and it is the time of year when I ask for book ideas. So-get your lists ready, at least five titles - you know, classics or similar or a new book that has been reccomended/read by someone who can give background. I compile the list from everyone and we work on that to get our list for 2010. (wow, it's wierd just writing that date!)

I also wanted to ask anyone recieving the book club emails if you are still interested in participating in Book Club next year? If you are, that is great - I love to have you. If for whatever reason you do not think you want to attend - please let me know and I will take your email off the list so you do not get bombarded with all the announcements.

Thanks and have a great weekend. Happy Reading. Love, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment