11.04.2008

Finish Jane Eyre. CHECK!

HOORAY!! I finally finished Jane Eyre! I must say that I didn't hate it. I had a hard time reading the first half, but after she finally stood up to Rochester (right before he proposed) I started to really like her. I'll make sure that I finish this month's book so I can actually contribute something! :)

Here's the movie that I was talking about where Jane has the duck bill. I've been watching it this week and I just can't get over it! Whenever she's on the screen, it's like I'm just looking at her bill. And when she cries, oh boy!! Her mouth goes into a perfect square. Sorry. Enough of my rambling. I'm sure we all have our little quirks. I think that she's perfect for the part and that she's a great actress. See? I can be good.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you, Amy. I haven't finished Joan of Arc yet!! That duckbill version of Jane Eyre is not one I've seen (do you have it on DVD?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing! You always have great things to contribute! I watched a version on netflix that you can watch instantly on your computer - Jane didn't have a duckbill, so it was a little less distracting -- I thought the book much better as the movie left a lot out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I borrowed it from my mom. If you want to borrow it, I'll ask her!

    ReplyDelete