11.14.2008

Who wants to see Wicked the Musical?

Hey Ladies! Wicked is coming to Gammage, and Sara R. has reserved some tickets at a group discount rate. The date is Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at 7:30pm. The tickets are $31.15 for balcony seats, $61.75 for Tier B seats, or $73 for floor seats. Chuck and I are going to go (and sit in the balcony). If any of you guys would like to go that night, we can make it a Book Club Field Trip (open to spouses, friends, and significant others too). If you would like to purchase tickets for that night at those rates, let Sara R. know as soon as possible. She'll need to know how many tickets you would like, and where you would like to sit. Payment for the tickets will need to be made to Sara by Jan 5. This is an awesome show!! My sister and I saw it in NY this summer, and I would highly recommend it. :) For information about the show, you can check out the website: WickedTheMusical.com. Thank you, Sara for being willing to coordinate this!!!

1 comment:

  1. My friend and I have wicked tickets to see it when it is in Dayton in June. I can hardly wait because I have never seen it but have heard nothing but great things.Also, I am so glad Hank has been found!

    ReplyDelete