11.14.2008

The Twilight Movie

Have you guys heard all the hype lately about theaters around the valley that are sold out of Twilight tickets for some showings already? I REALLY want to see the movie on Friday since we are heading out of town on Saturday, so I went ahead and bought myself a ticket from movietickets.com for the 11am show on Friday 11/21 at the Gateway Theaters. Do any of you guys want to go to see Twilight next Friday at 11am? We could have a discussion afterwards at Golden Spoon. :) FYI, showtimes that day at Gateway are 11, 1:50, 4:40, 7:30, and 10:20. Tickets for that showtime are $7.25. If you buy them from movietickets.com, they add a $1 service charge, so the price is $8.25, but they throw in a free music download of "Bella's Lullaby" so I figured it all evened out (plus peace of mind has got to be worth something, right?) Let me know if you want to go at 11am on Friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment